|Let the experienced professionals at Michelle C.
Tibbetts, Inc. perform your behind the scenes administrative and office
functions, as a cost-effective strategy for growing your business, without
the expense or space necessary to staff the overhead positions on a full
or part time employee basis.
We supplement the administrative end of your business so
that you and your team can regain their focus on income generation.
Together, we can work on a common goal; the growth and well being of your
Below are some general examples of services we provide.
If your specific need is not listed below, please just ask!
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Services including Account
Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash Management
- Compilation Financial Statements
including Cash Flow Statements and Custom Monthly Reporting
- Payroll Services
- Payroll and Governmental Entity
Reporting and Audit Contact
- Interviewing and Recommending Employee
- Tax Planning and Overhead Calculations
- Year End Review and Data Collection for
- Project and Company Budgeting
- Project Planning and Administration
- Personal Financial Planning and Project
Management (directly or indirectly related to your business)
- Researching and Implementing Retirement
- Employee Benefits Research and
- Complex to Simple Microsoft Excel
Spreadsheets created for Tasks listed above
- Special purposes Microsoft Excel
Spreadsheets as needed
- Event Planning, Research and Management
- Data Entry and General Administrative
Functions including correspondence, etc.
- Coordinating Necessary Business
Services (insurance, bonds, attorneys, website development, etc.)
- Onsite and Offsite Physical and
Electronic Filing Maintenance
- Onsite Accounting System
Installation/Setup (Peachtree, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Onsite Computer Hardware/Software
System Analysis, Setup and Upgrades
- Website, Digital Certificate, User
Login, etc. Monitoring and Maintenance